Which Anabolic Steroids Are Best For Women? Anavar and Primobolan are the best choices to focus on minimizing masculinizing side effects?
Let’s start with the “classic”
This may seem surprising, but in my opinion, among the “classic” AAS Anadrol (Oxymetholone) is a good choice for forward-thinking women who want to keep their femininity and want extremely satisfying results.
I do not directly specialize in cycles for women, although I have had to interact closely with chemical protocols planned for athletes. However, whenever I have closely followed women’s protocols containing oxymetholone, I have never seen virilizing effects at 25 mg / day in divided doses.
The doctor is surprised to find that these doses taken by women resulted in very low virilization rates. However, contrary to what intuition might suggest, Anadrol is not one of the riskiest options for women .
Compared to the molecules most commonly used in women’s protocols (always with reference to AAS), the classic “) Anadrol also has an overall favorable androgen rate:
- Primobolan (methenolone acetate / enanthate): anabolic 88 / androgen 55
- Anavar (Oxandrolone): anabolic 322-630 / androgen 24
- Winstrol (stanozolol): anabolic 320 / androgen 30
- Anadrol (oxymetholone): anabolic 320 / androgen 45
- Durabolin (NPP): anabolic 125 / androgen 37
said qu Of course, I want to emphasize that 15 mg / day of Anavar (Oxandrolone), despite the above ratio of anabolic to androgenic, will have a virilizing effect not as infrequently as you think. Probably about Oxandrolone 5 mg / day is comparable to Anadrol 25 mg / day (divided doses) in terms of virilization risk: strangely, research and empirical data have shown this.
Primobolan (Methenolone) up to 50 mg / week, divided dose over seven days, is a common and reasonable choice for women, but still poses some risk of virilizing effects: but not at a particularly high rate.
I learned about the use of Anadrol in women thanks to Dan Duchenne. Bodybuilder Denise Rutkowski, when Dan followed her, had a chemical in which the Steroid Guru made him take 25 mg of Anadrol per day. I don’t think I am revealing a secret: also because what was communicated was disclosed directly by stakeholders. Denise Rutkowski, of course, worked very well with Dan and achieved excellent results with her protocol, following which she showed no virilizing effect. Based on this feedback, I began to look at this molecule differently in terms of its use in bodybuilders.
The dosages of oxymetholone used in medicine for women are also quite surprising.
The reason the tablets are dosed at 50 mg is because this is the minimum standard dose for medical use, even for women and women. children! As you well know, Anadrol was used as an antianemic drug until a few years ago due to its ability to stimulate the production of red blood cells (red blood cells). After retirement from erythropoietin (EPO) and related drugs, oxymetholone has recently found use in the treatment of AIDS patients. Some studies actually highlight its ability to actively counteract conditions of severe physical impairment (cachexia or wasting syndrome).
There are several studies in the medical literature that report the effects found in patients who received fairly high doses of Anadrol, reporting a low incidence of virilizing side effects. And these doses often exceeded 50 mg / day, sometimes much higher. Personally, I have never experienced any virilizing effects with oxymetholone 25 mg / day.
I’m not saying this can’t happen: some women may have traits that naturally lead them to develop hoarse voices and facial hair over time, but these women are less common than you might think. But in general, 25 mg / day is a conservative dose, but effective enough for the athlete.
The dose in mg of Anadrol that women can tolerate is significantly higher than any other “classic” anabolic steroid, since virilization is (strange but true). However, having said that, it is also true that the anabolic effect of mg per mg lower than that of other “classic” anabolic steroids, but, in my opinion, this is not enough to compensate for the difference in safety in order to avoid virilizing effects. I would compare 25 mg / day of Anadrol (in divided doses) with 50 mg / week of Primobolan at any time to demonstrate that the effectiveness is not only superior from an anabolic point of view, but the molecule is as safe as it is about preventing virilizing effects. Another great thing about Anadrol that sets it apart from other AAS is that, unlike other anabolic steroids, they have a strong effect on the menstrual cycle. Dosages of 2.5 mg Oxandrolone 2 times a day also usually raise this problem. However, Anadrol in medicine often had only a moderate effect on the menstrual cycle at a dose of 50 mg / day. In my experience, however limited with this molecule in women, 25 mg / day only slightly reduced menstrual flow and shortened cycle times slightly. However, it has been shown to be significantly less invasive than other AAS.
As a rough rule of thumb for taking oxymetholone in women, we consider the following: taking a weekly dose that would be quite moderate for a man, almost the minimum recommended dose that is effective in providing reasonable results to a beginner athlete, for example, 50 mg / day (350 mg / week), then dividing it by 10 and managing the total throughout the day will result in a moderate but effective chemistry protocol for the woman using oxymetholone.
- Minimum Weekly Dosage for Male Athlete = 350 mg total
- Minimum weekly dose for male athlete (350 mg) divided by 10 = 35 mg .
- Minimum Athlete Dose = 35 mg / day (35 mg is the minimum range over which a dose can be determined, which for convenience or individual response would usually be around 25 mg / day)
Even 2 days and 2 days no protocols, with higher doses, were positive in women (also reducing the typical and high hepatotoxicity of oxymetholone).
In this example, I do not mean the dose “Effective” for the professional bodybuilder.
For each individual steroid, my minimum but effective dosage range recommended for a woman may differ from what is stated above, and of course the above is only approximate, as there will undoubtedly be different opinions on what can be considered “. moderate “for a man. For example, the minimum intake of Boldenone (https://supersteroid-fr.com/categorie/injection-de-steroide/boldenone/) for an athlete is 100 mg / week. Multiplying this dose by 10 would mean that the minimum dose a man should take would be 1000 mg / week of Boldenone. This is quite an important dosage, even if it is a delicate cycle, given the molecular size.
I would also like to consider in this calculation the ideal minimum dose of Winstrol to be shown (considering oral, not injectable) a slightly worse effect in the benefit ratio equation / risk for women than most other anabolic steroids.
Returning to the main question regarding anabolic steroids for women and Anadrol, I am not saying that the method of administering higher doses cannot lead to improved muscle mass and a favorable relationship with respect to side effects. The most well-known female-friendly protocols consist of one AAS, and one well-chosen and well-dosed AAS also works well on its own. Primobolan or Anadrol are my two top choices for female bodybuilding and fitness today; Oxandrolone is also a completely acceptable choice, but it should be dosed less and differently than the two AAS mentioned above. To improve quality of life and performance, a very low dose of testosterone (preferably a fast ester such as propionate or oral undecanoate) works well for the athlete.
Today there are several PH (prohormones) and DS (designer steroid) that are excellent choices when building chemical protocols for athletes. These molecules are sold free of charge as over-the-counter dietary supplements in some countries (eg the UK) and this makes them easier to find (in addition to quality assurance, which is mostly high quality and controlled by the company):
- Superdrol (methyldrostanolone): Androgen 20 / Anabolic 400-600
- Methylhydroxy-Nandrolone (M4OHN): Androgen 281 / Anabolic 1304
- M1T (methyl-1-testosterone / methyldiidroboldone): androgen 100-220 / anabolic 910-1600
- Havoc-Epistane (Mepitiostan): Androgen 91 / Anabolic 1100
- Ostarina: Androgen 1 / Anabolic 3000
- H-Drol: Androgen 45 / Anabolic 180
- Cyanostan (2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one): androgen 45 / anabolic 800
- MENT (methylnortestosterone acetate): Androgen 650 / Anabolic 2300
(Obviously, doses for each molecule and exposure times must be calculated with extreme care, especially when androgen levels are higher.)
After reviewing some information, I will show below some examples of protocols for recreational athletes, created from the data I have collected (PLEASE NOTE: these are only approximate examples of cycles for women and are not advice or recipe). medical)
Cycle for amateur bodybuilders without experience with AAS / PH / DS
- 1st week : Primobolan tablets 50 mg / day + H-Drol 50 mg / day
- Week 2 . Primobolan tablets 50 mg / day + H-Drol 50 mg / day
- Week 3 : Primobolan tablets 75 mg / day + H-Drol 50 mg / day
- Week 4 . Primobolan tablets 75 mg / day + H-Drol 50 mg / day
- 1st week : ostarine 25 mg / day + anavar 10 mg / day
- Week 2 : ostarine 25 mg / day + anavar 10 mg / day
- 3rd week : ostarine 25 mg / day + anavar 10 mg / day
- Week 4 : Ostarine 50 mg / day + Anavar 15 mg / day
- Week 5 : Ostarine 50 mg / day + Anavar 15 mg / day
- Week 6 : Ostarine 50 mg / day + Anavar 15 mg / day
Cycle for average amateur bodybuilders with at least one year of chemistry behind them
- 1st week : Primobolan Depot 100 mg / week + Anadrol 25 mg / day
- Week 2 : Primobolan Depot 100 mg / week + Anadrol 25 mg / day
- Week 3 : Primobolan Depot 100 mg / week + Anadrol 25 mg / day
- Week 4 : Primobolan Depot 100 mg / week + Anadrol 25 mg / day
- Week 5 : Primobolan Depot 100 mg / week + Anavar 20 mg / day
- Week 6 : Primobolan Depot 100 mg / week + Anavar 20 mg / day
- Week 7 : Primobolan Depot 100 mg / week + Anavar 20 mg / day
- Week 8 : Primobolan Depot 100 mg / week + Anavar 20 mg / day
Cycle for advanced amateur bodybuilders with different cycles behind
- Week 1 : Testosterone Propionate 50 mg per week + Superdrol 20 mg / day + Clenbuterol 40 mg / day
- Week 2 : Testosterone Propionate 50 mg per week + Superdrol 20 mg / day + Clenbuterol 40 mg / day
- Week 3 . Testosterone Propionate 50 mg per week + 20 mg Superdrol per day
- Week 4 : Testosterone Propionate 50 mg per week + 20 mg Superdrol per day
- Week 5 : 50 mg Durabolin per week + Winstrol Depot 50 mg per week + 40 mg Clenbuterol per day
- Week 6 : 50 mg Durabolin per week + 50 mg Winstrol per week + 40 mg Clenbuterol per day
- Week 7 : 50 mg Durabolin per week + 50 mg Winstrol per week
- Week 8 : 50 mg Durabolin per week + 50 mg Winstrol per week
I hope once again it was helpful to clarify some of the concepts behind chemistry applied to bodybuilding.